Saturday, November 17, 2012

Exercise Playlists

So I've been thinking about making a playlist and this morning I downloaded a few songs that may help subliminally along the way.  My husband wakes up each morning that he bikes to work with "Bicycle Race" by Queen and I'm really starting to hate that song, lol.  I love Queen but I hate being awakened by Freddie Mercury singing, "Bicycle...bicycle".  Ugh.  So I think I'm going to pay him back by playing "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls.

Anyway here is the few that I downloaded this morning (and they don't necessarily need to be running themed but these are just a few that I thought of).:

1. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
2. Slade - Run Runaway
3. Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
4. Eminem - Lose Yourself

I know I don't have many readers (*crickets*) but if someone should see this and think of any suggestions, they would be most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment