Friday, November 30, 2012

Finished Week 3 this morning and Comic Con

I finished Week 3 this morning of C25K!  Although I'm a bit nervous about week 4.  Sunday's run will be 3 min/5 min/3 min with walking intervals.  5 minutes seems like a long time!  And today so far I've stayed on plan food wise.

Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!  I can't hardly stand it!  I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas morning.  We are going to the New Orleans Comic Con!  This will be our 3rd NOLA CC and I'm so looking forward to it!  I will take plenty of pics so if you are my facebook friend, be on the lookout!  Tomorrow may be a wash with exercise, but we will be doing a lot of walking I'm sure.  And if we go back Sunday, I do plan to get my run in very early. 

So sorry this one is short and sweet but we do have a zillion things left to do tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment