Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Not much of a loss this week

Well not much of a loss this week but I suppose .2 is still a loss.  I figured with last weeks 3lb loss that it would inevitably even out.  I'm still a little disappointed though.  I hit all my calorie targets (and sometimes under..) this week and got a lot of my daily water in.  Exercise was pretty consistent too.   Ah well, maybe next week will see some results.

I have a pretty exciting weekend coming up!  We are looking forward to going to New Orleans Comic Con again.  We aren't able to go each day this time around but we are going for Saturday.  Friday I'm planning on taking off work just to get some stuff done around the house and we will leave for NOLA bright and early on Saturday morning.  I'll be sure to take lots of pics!


3 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog from MFP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! :) Yay, I'm up to 2 followers now! I feel blessed! :D

    ReplyDelete