Friday, November 9, 2012

There and back again and then some!

This is not my first foray into the blogosphere but I wanted a new and fresh start since hopefully this will end with a new and happier me.

My title comes from The Hobbit (which in anticipation of the movie coming out, I am re-reading).  And this is my journey.  My journey begins with an unhappy woman.  I'm not necessarily unhappy with my life but unhappy as to whom I have become.  This is not how I planned to be at this stage of my life.  So it's time to start an adventure, and just like Bilbo, it wasn't one that he wanted to begin but one that will hopefully change my life and for the better.

My game plan is this:
  • Journal food and exercise on My Fitness Pal
  • Try to do at least 30 minutes of some type of exercise each day
  • Start the C25K plan again
I'm sure I will add more later to this list as well as work on some short term goals.  But for now, every journey starts with a single step. And this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment