Wednesday, November 14, 2012

W1D2 of C25K

Well just finished Day 2.  I was a little sore yesterday but it wasn't too terribly bad.  My original plan was to get up and do it this morning before work but morning exercising has been a struggle for me lately.  Hopefully once I get in a more established routine of exercise, I will sleep better at night and that will lead me to actually waking up on time to do what I need to do in the morning.  I'd prefer to be able to do it early and before work. 

Today's run/walk went pretty well.  I did start dragging towards the end but I keep telling myself that this isn't a race and that I can work on time and pacing much later.  I did notice my shadow at one point and oh my gawd...  If I get brave on my next run I may snap a pic.  That may also get placed on my refrigerator as a motivational tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment