Thursday, December 27, 2012

50 Days

Today marks Day 50 of my lifestyle change.  And while the scale hasn't been being too nice to me lately, here's a few things that I have accomplished:

  1. 50 Days since I have had a sugary drink of any kind (of course, once in a while I do get a margarita or a light beer.  I can live without the cokes and other soft drinks but the margaritas get worked into the equation.  :)
  2. In the last 50 days, I have exercised at least 4 times per week.  I am ok with that but I think I want to try to bump the exercise up a bit.  I'm so very very sick of seeing 228-229 on the scale.
  3. Every single day, with a few exceptions I have logged every meal and accounted for everything using My Fitness Pal. 
  4. In the last 50 days, I have offically lost 12 pounds.  I know the scale will start moving again soon but I sure wish it would do it sooner rather than later!!!!
  5. In the last 50 days, I have managed to work myself up to running 20 minutes at a time.  As of tomorrow, hopefully that will be 25 minutes!

Now this is what I'd love to see happen for the next 50 days:
  1. Lose at least 15 pounds
  2. Go down a size in pants
  3. Run a 5 K (virtual one or IRL..)
Also, today I have made a ton of new friends on My Fitness Pal!  I can definitely use all the accountablity that I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment