Sunday, December 9, 2012

W4D1 redo and weekend eating habits

Well I just came in from finishing W4D1 again.  I felt better doing it again since running was quite sporadic last week.  The run itself was not so great.  In between smelling Mary Lee donuts wafting through the air and having to dodge a poor dead kitty in the road, needless to say I'm glad today's run is done.  I guess on the bright side, the weather was spectacular, so there is that!





And it appears that if I stay on target and run again on Tuesday and Thursday this week, the weather *should* cooperate.  Of course, this is Louisiana and they say if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and it will change. 

Oh I found this great link about C25K that makes it easier to track instead of having to do the math in my head each time in order to enter it in MFP.  Check it out... Visual C25K

I did an impromptu measurement today and it's practically close enough to a month from when I did measurements before and I'm very happy to note that I'm down an inch just about everywhere!  It's the small victories, right?!

Despite all that I still have the worst time eating on the weekends.  Even after carefully planning out our meals, I think we just sometimes forget about it.  For example, yesterday I got up early and went to the gym.  Afterwards, my mom wanted Chick-fil-a and I really didn't but ended up getting a fruit cup.  That was essentially my breakfast.  After I got home, Chris and I looked at our bills and planned those out and started our grocery list.  Then we hit Sam's and Target to get those, came home and by that time it was around 2pm that we ate lunch.  I'm really trying not to eat anything after 7pm so by the time it was 7 I still wasn't hungry.   So after totaling everything including snacks and coffee yesterday my calories came to 995.  Not good.  So I really need to work on that some more.

Tomorrow I may nor may not have Jury Duty, so I will have to figure a way to work around that if possible.  I have to call at 8pm tonight so see if I need to report.  I'm not one of those people that dread jury duty actually.  I kinda look forward to it!  But what I do worry about is how I'm going to keep on plan food wise.  Chris and I did buy some wheat bread and sandwich stuff so I suppose I can do that.  We had made some leftover food yesterday and will again today but that is stuff that needs to be heated in the microwave.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have access to anything like that, so I'm thinking sandwich may be the way to go.

Ok, well I guess I'm procrastinating enough here.  I've got a ton of cleaning to catch up on and Borderlands 2 to play.  Have a nice Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment