Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blog title change

So I've decided to make my blog a little more "me". I decided that it's time to separate my liking of fitness and weight loss fan pages from my personal facebook account.  I'm thinking I will still keep everyones that I like from my personal page, but if I want to comment, I will need to make a blog facebook page and leave the commenting and sharing of things on that one.

So that is why I decided to do the name change on this blog as well.  Something easier than There And Back Again And Then Some! 

2 comments:

  1. New reader here, *Hello*
    I think thats a great idea--I actually have nit shared my blog with anyone but my husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I haven't really shared mine with too many people either. I did post it on my My Fitness Pal page though.

      Delete