Monday, January 21, 2013

Eating habits on the weekend

A couple of quick posts this morning before I need to get ready for my dentist appointment.

I'm having the toughest time with my eating on the weekend.  It's not that I eat overly bad, I just am not consistent with 3 square meals.  For example on Saturday, I woke up and went to do my run, then met my mom at the gym.  She has a "Saturday" thing where she wants to go eat Chick-Fil-A after working out.  I don't usually get anything (still miffed at them) but mom did get me a fruit cup.   I came home and at the fruit and made a protein smoothie.  By this time it was around 11 or so.  Chris ate his leftovers from Wingstop.  So right off the bat we skipped breakfast.  We spent the rest of the day pretty much chilling playing Borderlands 2 or watching movies and we finally started getting hungry around 4pm.  So we ended up making grilled cheese sandwiches.  I only ate 1 of those rather than my used-to-be normal 2-3 and ended up at that point with a whopping 800 calories.  So I topped those off with 2 margaritas so that pretty much put me at my 1200-1400 level.

So as you can see, it wasn't the best eating, and I know I shouldn't be padding my calories with margaritas or wine either.  This is usually how it goes every single weekend.  I can eat consistent and clean during the week but the weekends turn to complete and utter chaos.

I just need to be a bit more structured I guess and make myself eat something maybe between the run and the gym I can get something in. 

Anyone have any suggestions about this?  Other than turning the ps3 off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment