Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lack of progress pictures....

I was debating on whether or not I should post these or not.  Even though the scale has been moving and I've been taking measurements, I really do not see a difference.  My clothes are fitting better (and some of my jeans are sagging a bit) so I guess there is something going on.

Ah well, here is "progress pictures".  The first was a few days before Thanksgiving and I had probably lost about 6 pounds already at that point.  The current was last week at roughly 17 pounds down.



So I suppose 17 pounds is really nothing to be ashamed of.  I just wish I could really see a difference.  I guess with a few more pounds gone and clothes not fitting anymore will give me a better idea of progress.  It's not much but it is something I suppose!

5 comments:

  1. I see a difference! Especially in your stomach! Just wait, one day you'll look back on this post and be glad you posted pictures. :)

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oddly enough that is really the only place I'm noticing that I am losing. Well, that and my left boob. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I totally see a difference.

    Your jaw is noticeably more defined and there's a clear difference in your boob/high-waist ratio (and if you're losing boob too that means the drop in your high waist is even more dramatic).

    It may help to take the pics in the same outfit every time as you'll see the difference in how it sits on your body a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a good idea too. Taking the pics in the same outfit. I'll do that for next time for sure! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I can definitely see a difference in your stomach and face. I know it's hard when it's your own body, but trust me - it's there. :)

    ReplyDelete