Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Goals for 2013

2013 Goals     

I read another blogger that expressed her goals and wishes instead of actual resolutions and I think that is a fantastic idea.  I’ve never been a fan of resolutions.  I always feel like I’m setting myself up for failure.  So maybe just changing the wording will help.  Kinda like not a diet but a lifestyle change.

So here is this year's non-resolution list:

Health and Weight Loss
  • GOAL: Track every thing I eat and exercise in My Fitness Pal for 365 days
  • WISH: To lose 70 pounds this year
Fitness
  • GOAL: Finish C25K and continue to run at least 3 times per week
  • WISH: To run at least 4-5 5K’s this year
Blogging and such
  • GOAL: Post at least 5 times per month.  It really helps keep me honest and accountable
Personal
  • GOAL: Eliminate as much debt as possible
  • GOAL: Read at least one book per month.  (I go through phases where I read vicariously for a month or two and then go several months without reading something.   I want to do better with this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment