Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quick drive by post about failing W9D1

I set out this morning to start Week 9 of the program.  It's a grey outside and unusually HOT and humid day here.  I also thought to myself since it was a Sunday that I wanted to see how I could do without my compression stockings on (I have a blood clotting disorder and pretty much wear them all the time).  My legs have been feeling really good lately and I don't know what possessed me to do this.  I felt my legs swelling in the short time I was running.  Needless to say I got 12 minutes and and headed to the house.  So now here I am propping my legs up to get the swelling to go down.  :(  I'm a complete moron I swear!

So,  game plan is this.  I've got bowling tomorrow so pretty much exercise will be non-existent.  Tuesday morning I will do W9D1 over again and hopefully hit the gym Tuesday evening as well.  This pushes the next C25K day to being Thursday and then hopefully by next Saturday I will be officially a graduate of C25K!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for dropping by :)
    How are things with you?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing good today! Legs are feeling better so I'm going to do my redo at the gym tonight and get W9D1 done!

      Delete