Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something weird is happening in my brain...

I don't think I've been bitten my a radioactive spider like Peter Parker either..  Or been exposed to gamma radiation similiar to what happened to Bruce Banner. 

I'm sitting here minding my p's and q's doing busy work at my desk (Killdisk-ing computers in case anyone is wondering) and all I can think about is how much I'd rather be at the gym and how much time is left in my work day until I can go.

Could it be that I've turned a major corner here?  I have not been dreading the gym for a few weeks now.  I've actually been looking forward to it. 

Anyways, I just thought that this was a strange phemenomon.

3 hours and 46 minutes until I see my friend, Mr. Elliptical again.  We have been spending alot of time bonding over the tv show "Luther" together.  In fact, I have named him Seymour.  We have that kind of relationship now. *

*I promise that I haven't been drinking at work.  Only water.  Pinky swear!

2 comments:

  1. :) The gym is always a love hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea! Right now it is a good thing! It can easily sway the other way!

      Delete