Friday, January 4, 2013

Week 7 - Done!!!

Nothing exciting really happened this morning other than me having the "should I run or shouldn't I run" discussion in my head before heading out.  I knew that if I didn't, my scheduling will be "off" but I was thinking that I could run this afternoon.  Well about that time hubby woke up and came stumbling out of the bedroom.  He asked why I was still in the living room and I told him my dilemma.  He said, "Go.. you will regret it if you don't and besides, you are dressed anyway".  And I suppose he was right.  Now that it's done I am glad it is over with.  Now I don't feel so guilty about not doing something this afternoon either.  I got the main exercise down for the day already.

Oh, I did get a sub 17mm today too so I suppose that is something to celebrate!


So unless my time improves drastically, looks like I'll be doing a 5K in around 50 minutes. 

On my "off" days, I have been really hitting the gym.  The last two times I went, I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and then 53 minutes yesterday.  Also did some weight training as well.  With yesterdays elliptical, I decided to try something new.  Instead of music or reading (my poor kindle fire just does not work at the gym.  The holder on the ellipical constantly turns it off, or some of the holders are actually broken), I pulled netflix up on my phone and put the BBC tv show, Luther on (my newest tv obsession... Loving that show!) and just let it ride.  Next thing I knew it was 53 minutes later!  So unless I don't use alot of data doing this, I can easily see me incorporating this into my routine!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment