Wednesday, February 6, 2013

3 Month Update!

Watch out ONEderland...


Measurements:  (Starting is listed first, then current)
Waist -        49.5     45.5
Hips -          55.5     52.5
Bust -          49.0     45.5
Left Calf -   17      16



So after looking at these I can definitely see a difference now.  My shirt is a 2XL and since I have only lost 3 inches in my hips, my pants size hasn't quite change enough to move on yet but there are actually a few pairs in my closet that I can wear now (mostly size 20 & 22).  So progress has been made!  I can't wait to see what the next 3 months have in store!

9 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!! You can def see a difference!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you can TOTALLY see a huge difference!!! Woot woot!!! How awesome is that!? You are doing a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It feels good to finally be able to see changes that are happening!

      Delete
  3. This post makes me smile! What fantastic achievements :D

    Well done sweets, long may it continue eh? Your report looks so much more linear than mine! LOL! Keep it up!

    x

    ReplyDelete