Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 100 or 101... because I'm math stupid

I set a reminder on my calendar to remind me that today officially Day 100 of trying to be healthier, losing weight and exercising but in going back and redo-ing the math, apparently Day 100 was yesterday.  Have I mentioned before that I suck at math?

Either way, it's been 100 or 101 days of making changes and sacrifices but also seeing progress.

Some of the accomplishments that I am proud of in these 100/101 days are:
  • 28 pounds gone! 
  • I have started and finished the Couch to 5K program
  • I have completed an actual 5K
  • I have lost 15 inches total in the areas that I am measuring (Bust, Waist, Hips and Left Calf)
  • Soda Free since November 7th
  • I have not felt depressed in quite some time
So there you have it!   What are you proud of today?

4 comments:

  1. That's all great! I read the NSV underneath this post and I also noticed my knee bones yesterday! My left knee bone is pointed at the top lol. Yay us!

    Okay, so here's what I'm proud of:
    - I've finished 30DS
    - I'm doing the last day of week 6 of Couch to 5K as of tomorrow.
    - I've lost 8 inches total
    - I eat more veggies daily than I did 3 months ago
    - I'm generally in a better mood most days, although I have my moments.

    Keep calm and carry on! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yea, I'm really proud of those knee bones!
      You are doing great! And Week 6 of C25K! You are close to finishing! So happy for you!
      You get an Allons-y and a Geronimo!!!!

      Delete
  2. You are AWESOME!!! This is so cool, you should be so crazy proud of yourself! I'm proud of you;) And it's also really motivating to me for my *almost* 100 days going on. You go girl!! Most of all I hear you on the depression area. I have a blog post coming next month on that but I'll just say I SOOOOO feel you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((HUGS))) You are doing so well too! We have come a long way in these last few months! There is no stopping us now!

      Delete