Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hoping you all spend some time with the ones you love today whether you are in a realtionship or not!  We aren't doing anything big tonight more than likely.  Chris probably has to work just a few hours of overtime today anyway so I will go for a run after work.  We will go do something on Friday or Saturday. I want to see the new Die Hard movie and that's romatic enough for me ;)

Yesterday was fairly uneventful.  Chris had a dental procedure done so I dropped him off for that, then went to the gym.  Just as I finished up with ole Seymour (70 minutes.. personal record for me on the elliptical!), the dentist office called and said I could come and pick him up.  He was so woozy and it was so funny.  As soon as I got there he said, "I can see time".  Oh boy I was going to be in for a very entertaining afternoon.

Needless to say, there were no more drug induced exclamations.  I got him home and he pretty much spent the whole afternoon/evening sleeping.  I got a lot of stuff cleared off the dvr at least.  It was a really good day. :)

Seymour and Doctor Who.  A perfect workout combination!
Oh and I finally had a non-scale victory according to MFP app.  After I entered my food yesterday, I finally saw a number that started with a 1 rather than a 2!



3 comments:

  1. yahoo!!! thats an amazing NSV!!!!
    Happy V day(belated!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy belated Valentine's to you as well!

      Delete