Monday, February 4, 2013

Non-Scale Victory!

So I was looking through my closet yesterday while hanging up some clothes.  I'm a tad bit OCD so all my clothes face one way and go in decending order of what I can wear to what doesn't fit anymore.  So if you are looking at my pants, they go from Size 14s (I havent worn those in, um, 12+ years...) all the way to size 24s.  The 24s are getting a bit loose but most of the 22s still fit.  I basically only have 3 pairs of work pants that I usually rotate within the week (we can wear jeans on Friday) On a whim, I decided to try on a pair of grey slacks that were a size 20.  They Freaking Fit!  I am so happy!  I have another pair that I can work into the rotation!

Pants - FTW!!!!
Hmm that is a good angle for me and you can't see my face either...

Anyways, needless to say I'm kinda excited to take my measurements on Wednesdsay. 

Oh!  And I might be on a mini-whoosh on the scale.  I have been peeking at it the last few days and it says I'm at 217.2 for the last 2 days now and that is with me being on the heaviest part of my monthly visitor.  So as long as I hold steady until Wednesday, I will be offically the lowest that I have been in 5 years!   Watch out ONEderland. I'm coming after you!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Congrats! Now, do you want to come over and OCD all over my closets? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm totally like that with money too, not that I ever have much of that lying around. But it has to be face up, no wrinkles and in decending order in my wallet. My husband goes in ever now and then and turns one bill around to see if I would notice. I always so... smh...
      :)

      Delete
  2. YAY for smaller pants fitting! Great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Finally I'm seeing some actual progress!

      Delete
  3. This just makes me smile:) I am with you girl....that ONEderland is calling your name!!! (I am TOTALLY stealing that phrase if you don't mind! LOL! I love it!). I also love the idea of organizing by size...the further you are one way in the closet the more you know you are acomplishing. What a great means of measuring your success! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete