Thursday, February 28, 2013

Virtual Run scheduled for April

Hey guys,

I'm going to be signing up for a virtual run next month!  If you have a facebook account and would like to check it out, click here for Running Over Battens - A Virtual Run for Olivia . 

I was browsing my blogger reading list and came across the post about it from Hello Fitness...We Meet Again .  This looks like a great cause and I'm looking forward to participating!  I'm thinking that I will run a 5K sometime the first week in April for Olivia. 

This will be my first official "Virtual 5K".  I was originially going to do one at the end of January but had to go to a funeral instead the specific day that it was on.  Since this one can be done any day in April it may work better with the ole schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment