Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Whoosh!!!!

Weighed in at 212.2 today!  I totally needed a victory on the scale and thankfully it did cooperate today!  I'm seeing a pattern with my weight.  I have a whoosh, then the next one to two weeks it seems the scale doesn't move much, but then another whoosh.  It's crazy but whatever!   My totally weird weigh ins are here!

I have a mini goal set of getting under 200 by the time my next physical comes up (on April 24th).  I'd love to be at least 15 down by then.  I have a little less than 2 months to make this happen!
Showing a little River Tam love today.  I totally miss Firefly.
 So this is a quickie post.  Not much else to report at the moment and work is, well, work.  Happy Wednesday everyone!

How has everyone done on the scale this week?  Have you achieved your goals for the week?

12 comments:

  1. Great job! Our weight loss journeys are so similar - I'm down 34 total pounds, and weighed in at 212.6 today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why my reply didn't get under here but Thanks! We are really close in starting weight and loss! Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. I have sort of ignored the scale, for a while.
    I'm so happy for your victory..Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we are close in starting weight and current weight! Great job on your loss today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great!! Keep up the good work.

    Southern Girl Blog Community

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock on sister!!! That is awesome :) You will totally meet your goal in April, I know it! Keep up all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! It's very satisfying isn't it?! Saw your link from the Southern Girls Blogging Community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yea, definitely a great feeling!

      Delete
  7. Yes I miss that show!!! I watch Castle just because Nathan is in it lol I know you will be under 200 most def by April!!Stay with it doll!!

    ReplyDelete