Friday, April 19, 2013

Exercise blahs

This whole week has been complete chaos for me.  I haven't really felt inclined to do much of anything exercise wise.  I don't know if it is because of everything that has been going on with Buzz and knowing the end is near, the car (which is completely fixed btw, Chris got the windows repaired last night), the bombings in Boston, West, Tx explosion, or what.  I did manage to muster out a run Wednesday but really that has been all I've done.  I do have the Color Run scheduled for tomorrow so there's that. 

I'm hoping that I get out of this funk or depression or whatever and maybe next week will be better.  The plan for today after work is that Chris and I will go and knock out the grocery store, so all I have to worry about tomorrow is the run and then trying to have a peacful and relaxing weekend for the rest of it.

But I know how much I rely on exercise now and I know that it will help me feel better even though I'm going thru this funk.  So my plan is to hopefully turn this all around and back to doing something every day on Monday again. 

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just need a rest. Maybe that is what is happening and after a day or two you will be back in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I know in my mind I need to get out and do something. Hopefully after tomorrows run I will be back in beast mode with the exercising. I've at least been keeping track of food so that I something I suppose. /shrug

      Delete
  2. That is GREAT you've been tracking food! When I am in an exercise funk I am all or nothing and food goes out the window too, so good for you! I think that this week, whether we realize it or not, definitely has an effect on our minds, our moods and feelings. And you've had a lot more on your mind than most the past week or so. Hang in there sister!! Hope your run was fun today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I think I'm back in the right frame of mind today. Hoping that I can squeeze in a walk before bowling tonight!

      Delete