Monday, April 15, 2013

If you are so inclined...

My furbaby, Buzz, has several tumors and we are waiting on a call back to see what our options are and if he is well enough for surgery.  If we even go that route.  Buzz will be 17 in August and he has been with me since Devyn was 2 years old.  I rescued him from a guy who was going to drown him and his litter mates because they were flea infested.  Buzz has been with me through thick and thin (and one lousy marriage and one wonderful one).  I know the inevitable may happen and quite honestly, I'm not dealing too well with it. 

And on top of all this,  Chris is having some car troubles, which we are trying to get resolved today as well. 

I know this post isn't really fitness related but just thought I'd share.  I'm not religious but if you are (or even if  you are not) some positive vibes would be awesome.



8 comments:

  1. Sending hugs and good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also sending hugs and positive vibes your way! Pets really are part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww girl, I'm sorry. Praying for your sweet little kitty. Big big hugs, I know how hard that is. Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Buzz is actually a doggie. My cats are Doyle, Oz and Loki. I've had him since he was about 2 weeks old. His eyes weren't even open yet.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, I'm sorry, I am a huge idiot. How sweet that you rescued him and that you've been together so long. Thinking of you and Buzz tonight girlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all. It's quite alright. I guess I didn't specify :)

      Delete