Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Update

Good morning everyone!

Well I didn't quite see the number on the scale that I had hoped for but after last weeks gain, I'm back to where I was the week before at least.  My pattern still seems to be following the 2-3 week stall then hopefully a whoosh.  I was really hoping to see 204.4 this morning and this would be a wonderful post full of fireworks and high fives since that would indicate a 40 pound loss.  That will just have to wait a bit more I suppose.  ;)



Despite not seeing that number, I'm still having a pretty solid week so far despite *if you are a boy, close your eyes and go like this.. "lalalalalala"*  getting a not-so-friendly visit from my monthly "friend".  Oh the pain!  :/    Food wise everything has been good and exercise has been fairly consistant and I even managed to sorta run yesterday.  It wasn't much but I probably ran 75% of 1 mile and about 25% of the 2nd.  Hoping tomorrow that I can get a solid mile + of running in and see how it goes.  I love how I feel after running but I hate having to go and actually do it, if that makes sense. 

Before I headed out to do my run yesterday, the most inspirational running/training song ever came up on the radio:



And since I've been really bummed lately that I'm not losing as quickly as I had in the beginning, I did take a comparison pic just for s and g's. 

Proud to say that my shirt there is an XL and my jeans are a comfy size 20.  Hopefully before too long though, I'll be solidly below the size 20s and then that will be one more thing I can cross off my goals list!

Guess that's all the updates I have today.  Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  Devyn and I are heading to see some improv tonight.  It should be a lot of laughs and I'm really looking forward to it!

10 comments:

  1. You look fabulous hun! My first 10 pounds came off really easy and the rest has been a struggle ever since. I totally feel your pain with the 3 week stall and then WHOOSH! :) You lose weight like I do! My weight is just sticking to my hips like mad and won't budge so I can't go down a pants size. Oh it is maddening! Running is a pain but it feels amazing after you accomplish a distance you previously thought was impossible. You are amazing and keep me going! Keep on being fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it seemed like the first 20 just flew off of me but now the loss has slowed considerably. I feel like I'm contantly fighting to lose 4 pounds in a months time whereas before it was 8-10 pounds. (sigh) Slow and steady I suppose, just like my running! ;)

      Delete
  2. What an awesome difference!!!!!! You're doing a great job and like I posted on my page today... It didn't matter how slow you go, your still lapping everyone on the couch!!!

    How did you add that MFP ticker and your FB page?! that's so cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D

      Oh I think when you log into MFP you should see a ticker to the left with your progress. Under that it says something like "Add to your site". Then you can just go and get the HTML code and paste it into blogspot in your design mode. There is a gadget for facebook too and that's how I used it. I think it was also in the "design" mode for blogspot. Hope that helps!!!

      Delete
  3. You look awesome in your picture...keep up the great work!! Today I nominated you as a "Very Inspiring Blogger." Please check it out here:
    http://www.diaryofaneverydaygirl.blogspot.ca/2013/04/very-inspiring-blogger.html
    Thanks for all your interesting and inspiring posts!! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! How awesome! I appreciate it! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  4. Girl, that picture is crazy awesome. What a big difference, so proud of you!!!! Hang in there with the scale, I've got my fireworks and high fives all ready!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yea, I know weight loss stalls, but this is getting ridiculous! LOL So close, but yet so far it seems!

      Delete