Wednesday, May 8, 2013

6 Month Progress Update!

Highest weight 244.4

Current weight 200.8

TOTAL LOSS (so far) ---  43.6 pounds


Measurements:
  • Waist - (Starting) 49.5     (Current) 45 = 4.5inches lost
  • Hips  - 55.5     50 = 5.5 inches lost
  • Bust - 49     44 = 5 inches lost
  • Left Calf - 17     16 = 1 inch lost

Major accomplishments for me:
  • I have not had one single sip of anything soda related since November 7th
  • I have maintained an average of 4 days exercise each week since then. 
  • All food (both good and bad) and exercise has been logged and accounted for in My Fitness Pal
  • Ran in two 5Ks
  • Just the fact that I can run now, is also an accomplishment!
Exercise Minutes update - I feel I haven't put forth my best effort there.  I'm only at 246/1800 for the month so I need to kick things in gear there.  Running has been practically non-existent since The Color Run so I really need to get back to that at least twice a week, although I did eek out about 8 minutes last night.

Now for the pics....





I seriously cannot wait until my double chin goes away.  And my lopsided boobs.  (sigh)

So in the next 6 months, I'd like to use this as my next goal... 


The lie on my Drivers License says 160.  So 40.8 more pounds to go to attain that one.  Onward and downward.  Hopefully by next posting I will be in ONEderland! 

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesome 6 months progress!! :D Keep on going because you look FABULOUS! So close to ONEderland! I'm stuck down here in the 180s so I'll see ya when you get here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hopefully you will be on the move downward very soon too!

      Delete
  2. Desiree, you look great!! I am so proud of you! Thanks for recommending MyFitnessPal to me. It is really helping me and definitely making me THINK about what I put in my mouth!! You are a great inspiration. I haven't stopped the diet coke yet, but I have cut WAY back. Now just in the morning (instead of coffee!) Good for you and keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! If you want to add me as a friend there, shoot me a request. geauxgirl42

      Delete
  3. SOOOO awesome!!!! Girl, I just KNOW the next post you will be in ONEDERLAND!! You look amazing, I am so proud of you! Great great work! I love the acomplishments list too, you should be so proud of yourself. I can't believe you're still not drinking pop...you go girl! Wish that would rub off on me!

    Congrats sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! Yea, I think ONEDERLAND is like the biggest challenge ever. It's the Mt. Everest of losing weight. At least I hope it is! I feel that once I can accomplish that, I can do anything!

      Delete
  4. Awesome job Desiree!! Fantastic progress and commitment for six months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You can totally see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I don't even know what to say except that you are AWESOME! Keep up the great work! I came in via the Southern Girl Blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Im pretty much a work-in-progress

      Delete
  7. Congrats! You're doing great!

    Emily
    The Em Dash
    www.theemdash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's fantastic progress! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress. I have not bought soda for the home since December but I occasionally drink when I go out. Soda was my weakness I went through a case in 2 days. I now have more energy when I don't drink it as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea soda is a big deal here too. I know if I cave and have just one I will begin a downhill slide. So I just removed all the temptation! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Such wonderful progress!

      To weigh what is says on my drivers license has been a goal of mine for years. Ten more to go.

      Delete