Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Update

Well I was *hoping* that I would hit the big number today.  But considering how my last week has been I was really expecting more of a gain than I had.  I think staying on point the last few days has erased some of the damage I did toward the end of last week with the eating and not exercising.  Still today's Weigh In was not nearly as bad as it could have been.  Last week was really THAT bad.  Between a not very welcome visit from a monthly "friend" and then just stress dealing with refinancing our house and some other issues that came up, I wanted to eat everything in sight! 

And this would have been my theme song last week:
 

But, alas, so far this week I've turned things around a bit.  I'm doing better already on the exercise front and eating.  Next week just HAS to be the week.  I'm determined!   This mythical number has been such a huge goal for me.  Its almost such an incredible goal that its hard to imagine that I am on the cusp of achieving it.  Its "THE BIG ONE".  Its been rare in my life that I have actually set a goal and followed through enough to see it accomplished.  So this is a fairly big deal for me I think. 

We've got a pretty awesome weekend coming up.  Chris and I will try to knock out our weekly grocery shopping Friday and then Saturday we will be spending the day with some friends in Lafayette and will also go see the new Star Trek movie.  Pretty excited about it for this non-Trekkie here.  I was always more of a Star Wars girl but Chris is full on Trek-nerd all the way.  Ah, the things we do for love.  :)   Seriously though, I did enjoy the last movie and I do like to watch ST:TNG.  Sunday we are getting together with my mom and dad and having a belated Mother's Day lunch.  Should be fun!


And CUMBERBATCH!!! Ah, his cheekbones will be in glorious 3D!

May exercise update -

417/1800 UGH.   I'm way way behind where I expected myself to be here.  :(  Don't think I'm going to hit my target goal this month.

4 comments:

  1. Awww :(. Stress sucks and Mother Nature doesn't do us any favors either. I have faith in you, so don't beat yourself up or get discouraged. You'll be in ONEderland soon and I'm rooting for you:). ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you're feeling! :) Last week was an eat all the things week for me. I ate an entire box of mac and cheese by myself and then I had 3 cookies and a sore tummy lol. I have a feeling next week's weigh in is going to put you in ONEderland. Then you can come join me in 180s land! :D I've been stuck here for awhile so I'm going to build a castle out of sugar and glitter so it'll be easy to find me. ;) Keep on truckin darlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, the scale will start moving for you too, I just know it!

      Delete