Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A very un-merry Un-ONEderland

201.2

Still not quite there.   I'm down .4 from last week so I guess that is something.  The sad part is that I've really kicked it up a notch with the exercise this week.  Especially yesterday, I had my own version of a Last Chance Workout.   Yesterday, I did W3D2 of C25K at the gym, I did 25 minutes of weight training and managed 3 sets of 20 on each machine that I did.  I also did 45 on the elliptical and watched an episode of Doctor Who.  In addition, I managed my 75 squats and 75 crunches (my quads are quite sore today, I might add).

I did, however, lose 2.5 inches just in my waist and 1/2 of an inch from my hips since last month.  Which is probably why I'm now able to get into my size 18s. 

So, needless to say, I was very disgruntled on the scale this morning.  Of course, that could also be since my T.O.M is about to be here too.  So close but yet so far away. 


In other geeky related news, I bought a new Supernatural themed t-shirt.  :)  That always makes me happy, buying new tshirts. 
Not the most flattering of angles... oooff.


Also, Doyle wanted to tell you guys hello...



*********
June exercise update as of today:

219/1500

15 comments:

  1. Whenever I kick up the exercise my body holds onto my weight for what seems like forever! I'm nervous to go back to my exercise from this calf injury since I'll probably be stuck again, but it does come off! Being patient is the hardest part of weight loss, I swear! It's all a mental game. Focus on the wins like the loss on the measuring tape and your endurance during your workouts. :) Hold on, I feel Onederland is so close!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this is just crazy. I can see the first 3 weeks or so when I was down to 201-203, that I was actually just maintaining (*i'll need to remember that for when or if I ever get down to goal...) but seriously the last 2 weeks have really been amped up in intensity. For some reason my body just wants to keep all the fats. :(

      Delete
  2. You are almost there!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You worked out a ton, and it's almost TOM. No wonder the scale is being finicky. You're probably retaining more water than a beluga. :) Hang in there!

    Oh, and I LOVE those shoes. They look almost identical to mine. I should get some neon laces to spruce them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you are right! Thanks! Yea, I love these shoes. Easily my favorite running shoes ever! And I'm a huge fan of purple anything so it was a win/win!

      Delete
  4. Hang in there sister!!!!! You are SOO close..I know it is so frustrating but you will be there SOOO soon!! Keep up the hard work, you are kicking butt! P.S. Doyle is so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So ready to bust through this!

      And, Doyle thinks he is handsome too lol. He has a big ego too. Very alpha male!

      Delete
  5. Progress is still progress. Hang in there and keep at it, you'll make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep at it! You're doing great!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job dear. I know the scales are the bad people. Especially when it womt do justive despite our efforts.

    ReplyDelete