Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Update

Good morning friends!

I'm down .4 this week.  I'm disappointed it wasn't a bit more but still happy to see a loss.  I feel like I've worked really hard this week and have done pretty well overall with the eating.  But considering how my weigh-in's normally go, I suppose this is just about right.

My game plan for the rest of the week is this...
Today - Gym after work for elliptical (if my mom joins me... if not, I'll do it from home)
Thursday - run before work; elliptical and weights at the gym after
Friday - walk before work; might be bowling with some friends after
Saturday - I'd really like to go run around the LSU lakes in the morning before we have to drive to Lafayette for our DnD game.  Weather permitting, of course.  If not, running early then gym work.  I'd like to try to swim on Saturdays too.  But running and swimming may be too much in one day. 
Sunday - Elliptical, if I feel like it.  Sundays are usually my rest day.

On a side note, the YMCA that I go to will be getting all new cardio machines next week.  I will miss my lovely Seymour.  He has been caked with a whole lot of my sweat since November and I will miss him dearly.  :(


Seymour and I loved to watch Doctor Who together...

June Exercise Challenge
Since last week I've exercised a total of 327 minutes bringing my total so far to 1027/1500.  So I've got just about 5 more days to see how close I can get to 1500. 

2 comments:

  1. I admire your will power Desire. You are doing great.
    And a loss is a loss Cherish it. :)

    ReplyDelete