Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday and a NSV

Morning guys!

The ankle/foot issue is still there but it does seem to be a bit better this morning.  I still notice it when I walk though. I'm going to make my final decision on whether or not I run in the race tomorrow.  If I'm still feeling it and it's still uncomfortable, will be the deciding factor.   I'm also going to play the gym by ear tonight and I may just go and do weights. I ended up not doing any form of exercise yesterday but I did track my food in My Fitness Pal and was under, so that's something!

I had a nice little NSV today too! My favorite phlebotomist noticed that I was losing!  Even though I'm down 52 pounds, I haven't had very many comments about it so she was one of the few who did notice!  I go in every so often to do bloodwork to check for my coumadin levels and here lately I'm only having to go once a month so maybe that was why, being that she doesn't see me very often. Either way it was a nice little pick-me-up since I've been really bummed about the ankle.

In other ankle related news, since I took a day off from exercise, we did a good job of clearing off the DVR last night!  But I'm really ready for the fall and some of my favorite tv shows to come back.

I was looking through some of my pictures on facebook to find something to post for a Throwback Thursday and came across a couple that I deem worthy of sharing.  :)

High School Graduation - 1992
Disco Retro night
Me and Mr. Skinny Geek Within - 2002
NOCC - 2012, (Hopefully next year, I can fit my whole body in one side of the Tardis..)

button

6 comments: