Monday, September 2, 2013

6 Things

I am really honored to be nominated by K with My Life and Other Such Disasters and Brandy with Throwing the Yo Yo Away  to answer these 6 questions!

Here are the questions:


If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I could be guaranteed no calorie gain whatsoever,  I could easily and happily live off Cheeseburgers.  Geez, I really miss those!   It is really hard to narrow this down to just one! 
What's your greatest accomplishment?
My beautiful 19 year old daughter!
Who inspires you?
Going with the normal answers here too but my husband and my daughter.  They make me want to be a better person.  And of course, this extends to the rest of my family too.  It's true though!  
Who is/are your blog crush[es]?
Katie from Runs for Cookies.  Seriously love her!  She's so honest and candid about her journey and her struggles.
What's one thing on your bucket list?
Hands down.  I want to run in a Disney race!  That is my pinnacle achievement!  Well, that and losing all the weight too.  :)
What's something we don't know about you?
Um, I guess I'm pretty OCD to an extent.  On the rare occasion that I have cash on hand, it has to be in descending order, lowest denomination to highest and all facing the same direction.   I also eat one food item at at time and in order from least favorite to favorite.  I'm also a bit compulsive about my pantry and closet.   I mean the pantry part is eerily similar to "Sleeping With The Enemy".  My closet is just as bad.  All the clothes are separated from Exercise clothes: tech shirts, workout shirts, pants, then winter clothes.  Normal clothes go from winter, to blouses, then pants.  That's not the worst part.   They are all facing the same direction and sorted by size...

Ok so now I guess we need to keep this going!  I'm going to nominate the following to see their answers as well!

  1. Kelly - In It To Lose It!
  2. April - Run the Great Wide Somewhere
  3. Darcy - Chunky Wonder Woman
  4. Shelly - Underdog to Beastmode
  5. Project Unfluff
  6. KTJ - KTJ Weighing In

4 comments:

  1. Ha! For #1, my first thought was hamburgers. But i would take cheeseburgers too! LOL. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really struggled with that one question, but ultimately it came down to a cheeseburger. Specifically, probably a 5 Guys burger!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me, Des! I'll put those in my next blog post :) mmmmm burgers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Since I posted that, all I have been craving is a stupid cheeseburger!!!!

      Delete