Sunday, September 29, 2013

Phoning it in as Jillian says

Good morning!

So far this weekend has been pretty good.

Exercise wise though, even though I've done stuff, I just don't feel like this week has been a "great effort".  I know on Monday I only ran a mile,  Tuesday I walked instead of the gym (3+ miles) and then of course Thursday's 2 hour tennis.  For some reason I'm just thinking that the effort wasn't quite there.  Maybe its because I actually skipped the gym this week?  I'm not sure.  Now that the weather is starting to get a bit cooler, I'd love to be doing more outside exercising.  And I guess it could be because I really didn't get anything significant in both on Wednesday and yesterday while in NOLA.  I mean, on paper, it all looks good:






So I just don't know.  I feel like my effort is waning a bit.  Do you guys ever feel like that?

In spite of that, I'm going to go head out and play a little tennis vs. the machine.  I may even walk/run a bit and then I will treat myself to my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season (and probably last...).

Have a good Sunday everyone!  I'll try to post later on about our New Orleans adventures.  Lots of pics!  If you watch Breaking Bad tonight, we can commiserate together after the final episode!



September Exercise Minutes - 1181/1500 (not gonna hit this goal this month.  :(   )


6 comments:

  1. Oh I feel like that waaaaay too often! Enjoy your show tonight. We never got into watching it so tonight we'll be kicking back with Amazing Race and calling it a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean. I think you did a good amount though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, effort was there, but I just didnt feel like enough, know what I mean?

      Delete