Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Pretty Strong Medicine


189.2


I am under the 190s!!!   Although I am a wee little bit disappointed because yesterday morning the scale read 188.4 (womp womp).  Oh well.  Fluctuations happen, I suppose.

Today we are going out to eat (somewhere.. my mom still has yet to decide) to celebrate my mom's birthday!  So that should be fun.  Hoping to squeeze in a walk at least either before or after but not sure if that will even be in the cards.  If not, I'm not sweating it since I'm planning 2 hours of tennis tomorrow.  If I can, great, if not, no biggie.  Of course, my original plan was to wake up early and run this morning.  Did that happen?  Nope!  I'm not sure why it is so hard for me to wake up and exercise anymore.  My body seems to be just craving sleep lately I guess.   And trust me, I'd MUCH rather get up and get it done with than have to deal with it after work.   Maybe it's just because I've gotten so used to going after work that it's not even an issue anymore?  Who knows.   Does anyone have any tips to help make me motivate myself to get up and "get 'er done"?

So my plan for the rest of the week is this:
Thursday - 2 hours of tennis!  YES!!!
Friday - Elliptical/weights at the gym
Saturday - Hopefully I can squeeze in a very early am run before a day trip to NOLA (I'll be doing a ton of walking too)
Sunday - tennis ball machine/volleying with Chris

Our day trip should be fun to New Orleans!  We are planning on going to the National World War 2 Museum and then just walking around.  Then for lunch we are meeting some relatives that are in town.  It should be a nice day and hopefully the weather will behave!



September Exercise Minutes - 1013/1500

30 comments:

  1. that's a fantastic wiw!!!!
    you're in the 180's wooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss! I also saw a dip in my scale just yesterday but daily fluctuations happen :p. We will see that number again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on hitting a new decade in weight loss! I had a dip yesterday too and was back up a bit today. Must be the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being in the 180's!!! Exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only am I super proud of your weigh in, that sounds like so much fun! Once again wishing I lived closer to you. Also, just to throw it out there, my body tends to get very used to exercise at the same time of day and fights change. BUT, there have been times over the years when I was getting a lot done and making awesome progress where I did discover I was overtraining. And it usually started out with being very tired and only wanting to sleep for several days in a row. Just something to consider and keep an eye out for. I think we've talked about the phenomenon before! Keep up the awesome work girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. And I do need to break up the cycle and do something during different times too. I guess maybe that can shake up the metabolism?!
      I feel so useless when I have to take a step back sometimes and force myself to back down. Which, honestly is probably what I will end up doing tonight. I'm not sure if I can get anything in at all between work and going to the restaurant.

      Delete
  6. WOW!!!! I am so happy for you! And aw your kitty cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's cat 3 of 3. He's the baby and he is deaf. But that doesn't stop him from terrorizing the other 2!

      Delete
  7. This is my first visit to your blog. Awesome Header....wow you're doing a great job. Congratulations on being one of the inspirations out there in weight loss land.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You're inspiring me to stop wallowing in self pity and get my behind back on the healthy eating and exercise train (although I suspect I will NOT be seeing a loss this week). Great job, I'm so happy to see all your hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I do seem to be at the point where I am fighting for every single pound now. It's not coming off as quickly as before so that's a tough pill to swallow. You can do this! Do you track your food with My Fitness Pal or Sparkpeople? That really keeps me in check.

      Delete
  9. What an awesome weigh in! And you are so amazingly active - I am in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job!! Love your blog!! :) stoping by WIW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on reaching the 180s! I didn't know when I was going to workout and my husband said I would do it first thing in the morning and not play on the computer before work. Sure enough that works for me! If I tried to do something after work I just wouldn't be up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! My problem right now is just simply getting out of bed. I've tried laying out my clothes, all that stuff, but I can't go run if my butt doesn't get up out of bed first! LOL

      Delete
  12. You are doing SOOO amazing!!! You are such an inspiration, and I wish I had advice to help you get up in the mornings and get it over with, but I suck at the same thing!! Keep up the good work, and have fun in New Orleans!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Loss! That is a good loss - don't be too hard on yourself :)

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the weight loss. Fluctuation does happen. I love the way you have your photos in your header arranged. You have done an amazing job at weight loss from the looks of it and you look great!

    ReplyDelete