Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday and NSV Thursday Combo post

Weigh In Wedneday

188.6.  Up another .2 from last week.   I'm not surprised considering the weekend eating.   Sooo, I just have to pick up the pieces and start again this week.  So far since Monday things have been pretty good and I've been within my calorie range.  Plus exercise has been good so far this week too.  I walked both today and Tuesday and also played around with the Tennis ball machine yesterday.  (Monday was a help the in-laws day, so I didn't get anything done then).  I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and then decide about Tennis Lessons.  Either way, Chris will go.  I did ok with the ball machine, but lessons may be a whole different ball of wax. The foot still does hurt after extended periods of exercise.

button


I was worried that today's weigh in was going to be dismal so I decided to play around with MS Paint and show some face comparison pics.  That usually helps with the scale doesn't quite behave so I came up with this:








So I'm totally gonna call this my NSV for the week!  What 57 pounds looks like and the facial changes!


We have a fun weekend planned.  I'm taking the day off Friday and Chris is only working half a day and then we are driving to Lake Charles to see Barenaked Ladies in concert!  For the rest of the weekend, we had originally planned on having my Uncle in town but he had to reschedule so now our entire weekend has opened up! Looking so very forward to this weekend especially since tomorrow is my "Friday"!  And then Monday is my Doctor's appt for my foot/ankle.  I'm ready to hopefully have some answers there.


Chris and I got caught up FINALLY with American Horror Story!  Love it!  What a great show and season 3 is filmed in New Orleans, so we are very excited and loving this new season too!  So now we have to find something else to watch on the weekends.  Maybe we will pick up Friday Night Lights or Sons of Anarchy  again.  I'm still trudging through Doctor Who when I go to the gym.  Not as dismal as it sounds, trust me.  I just don't want David Tennant's episodes to end!  And then of course, there is Sherlock to look forward to after the Doctor Who specials later this year!  Ok totally geeking out about tv is my middle name.  :)


Hope you all are having a wonderful week! 

30 comments:

  1. You've come so far Desiree and I'm sure you'll get to goal soon enough. Your face sure has changed hasn't it?....more beautiful art thou lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so hard to see day to day the changes, but really they've been happening!

      Delete
  2. The facial changes collage is great! What a boost I bet that was to see. Maybe I should do that soon...I feel like I'm stuck at a plateau.

    American Horror Story is great this season (even though I've only seen the first 2 episodes and not watched this week's yet). And I am SO excited about Sherlock!! I just read that yesterday - Jan 19th, right? And Downton Abbey too! If you don't watch that, you should. You'll get hooked.

    Don't worry about David's episodes ending. You can always revisit him. ;) Plus we get to see him again in less than a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, definitely do some comparison pics! Especially when the scale doesn't behave!

      Yes! OMG I LOOOOOOOVE Downton too! So many good stuff coming soon! (And in the movies sooon... Thor in 2 weeks!)

      Delete
  3. gosh the change in your face shape is really amazing! And .2 gain is fantastic after a weekend of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are awesome! You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I was in Disney last week, I was in the UK shop and saw tons of Doctor Who merchandise and thought of you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Love it! I'm in dire need of some new Doctor Who nerdy tee's too. Maybe next year!

      Delete
  6. A .2 gain is nothing. Your face change is incredible. Wow. Also, being proud of a 50+ pound loss. Good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done amazing!!! I love your comparison pictures. I Finally stated watching American Horror Story (this season) last night because we are caught up on everything else, and we watched the third episode first lol . I was so lost and I figure out today at work why. Do you watch the Walking Dead? Well, I hope you find out some news about your foot, and I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's under a pound gain I still consider it maintaining. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your facial comparisons are amazing!! I love looking back at my progress when I get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 57 pounds is fabulous and your face is skinny! You are on your way lady! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great NVS the changes are massive and you are looking great congrats! :D Also congrats on catching up on a show...that is something I feel like is a victory too. Friday Night Lights is my favorite TV show of all time it is on the top of my list so if you only did part or not even any I would definitely work on that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! We loved it but just got sidetracked watching something else. Thanks!

      Delete
  12. What an awesome facial difference! It feels good to know that weight loss shows up in other places than just on the scale or in your jeans size :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! Yes, sometimes it isn't always about the scale!

      Delete
  13. Those facial comparisons look fantastic! That proves what your doing is working for you, way more than a weekly scale. Keep up the great work and the results will speak for themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your progress pictures are so inspiring for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your NSV and the facial transformation! You've been working hard and it shows...great job! Hope you guys had fun in LC! We will have to meet up next time for sure! :0)

    ReplyDelete