Thursday, November 14, 2013

NSV Thursday

I have a couple to share today so let's do this!


button


 
1.  New Coat - size Large!  No more XL for me!  It is a little snug around the boob area but hopefully those puppies will start deflating soon enough.




2.  The "One Wedding Ring To Rule Them All" is starting to get a bit loose even on my middle finger (especially when it's cold out).  I almost lost it the other day at the bowling alley.  It just about flew right off.  I'm sure Golem would have been happy but I was not.  I may have to start wearing it around my neck ala Frodo.


3.  Just the simple fact that I'm back on the wagon this week.  It's been such an awful last two weeks all around but I can't really do anything to fix the situation.  I just have to pick up myself and make this work.   (On a side note, we did get some not so good news about Mr. Bill.  I'm not going to post it here, but I'm pretty sure you guys can understand what I'm not saying.  I'll just say that he will be under at home hospice care once he does leave the hospital.)


Anyway, we are one step closer to Friday!  Hope you guys have a wonderful week. Mr. SkinnyGeek and I are going to try to make it to tennis lessons tonight.  Hope that it works out.  I've missed it!



16 comments:

  1. Dropping ring sizes is such a nice victory! I have to wear my substitute wedding ring on my middle finger now and I'm really hoping my actual wedding ring and bands fit soon! Congrats on your NSVs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Great NSVs this week. Cute coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GREAT!!! Congrats on your NSV's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great NSV's. I didn't size my ring up when I gained weight so for many years I had an "alternate" cheap-o wedding ring on. When I was finally able to wear my ring again was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I told Chris he will just have to buy me a new ring! :D

      Delete
  5. Getting my wedding ring and engagement ring to fit again was actually one of my goals when I started losing weight. People at work always asked me why I didn't wear a ring. It was always super embarrassing to confess it was because I'd gained too much weight and refused to have it resized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! It's a great feeling even when the scale isn't moving that you are still seeing progress! Rooting for you!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on those multiple NSVs!! My ring is getting dangerously loose too. I'm sorry to hear the bad news about Mr. Bill. Definitely a tough situation - you guys are still in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you how much I love being able to put on rings that I "outgrew" the last few years. You look great, too! I'm sorry for all that you're going through, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! It is a good feeling getting into those smaller rings. Thanks!

      Delete