Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekly exercise recap

Hey guys!

I had a pretty good week on the exercise front.  I didn't quite make my running 3 times in but I did manage 2 this week.  The other downside is that they were only a mile each time.






Here's the breakdown:

Monday - Elliptical (45 minutes) for 3 miles
Tuesday - Run 1.03 miles; Elliptical (50 minutes) for 3.45 miles
Wednesday - 60 minutes of heavy duty gardening at my moms.
Thursday - Tennis clinic for an hour
Friday - Walking (1h 10 min) for 3.34 miles
Saturday - Run 1 mile; Elliptical (50 minutes) for 3.45 miles
Sunday - rest

All in all I did a bit over 15 miles this week between running, walking and elliptical.  I don't count my mileage that I do with fitbit on this.  This is just strictly exercise stuff.

Speaking of fitbit, this was not a good week.  I only hit over 10,000 three times this week.





But the good news (and this will be my NSV for Thursday), is that I hit my 1 year mark of tracking on My Fitness Pal this week!


Hope everyone had a good week!  Thanksgiving is this Thursday so ... game on! 

10 comments:

  1. You may not have hit your goals every day, but remember to celebrate that you DID move, exercise and in that, there is positive. You could have sat around and stuffed your face with junk.
    Be proud of what you accomplished and continue to set goals and reach for the carrot :)
    You are doing GREAT! I wanna be you when I grow up ;)
    Seriously, you ARE doing fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! Yep, I'm pretty proud of how active I am now. It took a long time to get to this point! :)

      Delete
  2. That's crazy! You've logged in consecutively 365 days! WOW! That's definitely something to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! Yep, I seriously think that has been the main factor in my being so successful this year. Well that, and also blogging! Yep, Blogging and MFP!

      Delete
  3. Hey, you got out there and you moved so it looks like a great week to me! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are INSPIRING! I seriously love reading your blog, it seriously helps me refocus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still got some good work done in there! And the MFP is no small feat, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a year of tracking! That's a huge accomplishment. I think two runs, even if they were shorter than you wanted, is great because it keeps the momentum going. Have a happy Thanksgiving! - Jess

    ReplyDelete