Wednesday, November 13, 2013

W.I.W

Weigh In Wedneday

I knew today's weigh in was going to be bad.  I had the perfect storm of eating mostly crap last week and the monthly visit from Aunt Flo for this morning's weigh in.  I guess when you half-ass everything, you get poor results and yep, that's exactly what I got.


Well ladies and gents, that is a 4.6 pound GAIN in the last 2 weeks.  Unacceptable!

I'm already starting this week off on the right foot but I do need to work on and do better with my water.  Eating has been in check so far this week.  Hopefully next weeks weigh in will reverse some of the damage here.

Short and quick post today.  I guess I don't really have much else to say about it!  Back to the grind...  Happy Wednesday everyone!


16 comments:

  1. You recognize, you got mad and you move on! Tomorrow is a new day and you're planning for success! Kick weight gain's ass this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMHO You've had so much going on lately that it's OK for the gain. After the holidays you'll be saying "what gain was that?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Shannon said! Now you move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're attitude is right where it needs to be, as that is such an important contributor to weight loss. You just move past the last week and hit this new week hard! You got it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree, its hard to be good and faithful 100% in all aspects when life gets in the way. The best we can do is keep chugging along with what we can do, like focusing on your water intake or diet if exercise time is limited or what not.

    As long as you stay focused on YOU and HEALTH in general, you are still far better than the girl in denial on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had so much going on it is understandable. You got this you've already lost 54, you will lose those 2 lbs. I hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Shannon - it happened, nothing can change that, now it's time to kick butt, which it sounds like you're already doing now! Next week will be better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea I have definitely been where you are... it sucks, but you will find it in you to turn around and start pushing yourself. No cat photo this week :(
    Thanks for linking up and posting with a gain - that takes a lot to admit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! I'll get back on the cat pics. Sadly we haven't been home much lately and they haven't been doing anything overly cute either lol.

      Delete