So, how did I do? Let's break them down....
Health and Weight Loss
- GOAL: Track every thing I eat and exercise in My Fitness Pal for 365 days (Technically, this is a win, I did hit my streak of 365 days, but around the 390 mark it all went to shit. I didn't "officially" run the Jan 1st to Jan 1st goal though) I'll give myself 1/2 point here.
- WISH: To lose 70 pounds this year (HA! What was I thinking?! I did lose 50 or so, but that's from the beginning. My first January weigh in was 225.6. My last December weigh in, last week was 195.0. 30.6 pound total. Which isn't bad, but no where near where I was hoping. I admit that 70 at the time would have put me at my goal weight and honestly, that was aiming just a wee bit high. No points for Desiree' here.
- GOAL: Finish C25K and continue to run at least 3 times per week 1/2 point because I did finish C25K but various injuries and other life crap put the kaboosh on consecutive running.
- WISH: To run at least 4-5 5K’s this year (5K #1 , 5K #2 , 5K #3) I would have hit that had I not had the Achilles pull for the Zoo Zoom!
- GOAL: Post at least 5 times per month. It really helps keep me honest and accountable Aha! Finally a goal that I managed to nail! The lowest post count month was June and that was only 7 blog posts! A Point and a virtual cookie for me!
- GOAL: Eliminate as much debt as possible If by debt, you mean, get more, then we won!! Thanks to the stupid fridge breaking. Ok so this may not have completely gone our way this year, but we do have a pretty accurate handle on things now. Hoping that next year will be much better in paying of debt!
ONEderland!!!!! and 50 pounds gone milestone!
I may not have hit all my goals, but I'm pretty damn proud of all that I did manage to accomplish! I've learned a whole lot about myself throughout the year also! I am so much stronger than I ever believed and not just physically but mentally as well. I've fought off laziness, my very own blerch, mental walls and come out the victor.
Here a couple of pictures from throughout the last year.