Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals/Wishes for 2014

I decided to take a quick break from massive amounts of housework and go ahead and type up my Goals and Wishes for 2014.  As with last year's post, I decided to make some concrete goals and wishes instead of resolutions. 

Health/Fitness/Weight loss:
  • Goal - Log every bite, every single day in My Fitness Pal
  • Goal - PORTION CONTROL.  I've got to do better with this and get back to measuring
  • Goal - Water, water, water!  At least 60oz. or more every single day.
  • Wish - Continue with no soda throughout 2014
  • Wish - 40 pound loss and single digits in pant size
  • Goal - Work out 5x per week
  • Wish - A streak of working out 5x per week for the whole year (that one may be lofty)
  • Goal - Run 6 - 5K races  (foot issues pending, this may be out)
  • Wish - Run a 5K once per month and one 10K
  • Goal - Yoga at least twice per week; weight training three times per week
  • Wish - Actually start and finish Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred
  • Goal - Get better at tennis and play on a league (foot issues pending)
  • Wish - Advance out of beginner level 2.5 in Tennis 
  • Wish - Fit in 2 new tshirts that I bought for Comic Con that are slightly snug on me now.  
  • Wish - Daryl (Norman Reedus), Desiree' and Merle (Michael Rooker) Sandwich pic with me in the Walking Dixons t-shirt (mentioned above)
  • Wish - Pic with Alan Tudyk in the new Serenity t-shirt (mentioned above)
Blogging:
  • Goal - Blog at least 5 times per month
Personal:
  • Goal - Eliminate as much debt as possible
  • Goal - Read at least one book per month
 So that's all I can think of for now. 

Wishing all my bloggy and non-bloggy friends, a wonderful and safe New Year's! 

14 comments:

  1. Des--these are fantastic goals! I know you can accomplish these and much more! :) Happy 2014! I for one am glad to get out of an odd-numbered year...I hate those...lol I'm so weird. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I know what you mean about the odd numbered year thing! LOL I'm with ya! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Love this idea of goal and wish! I might have to steal this... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your list!! I am with you on quite a few of them. Wishes to you and your family for a fabulous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some awesome goals!! Love it!! I especially like the Dixon sandwich pic idea - too funny.

    I should have copied some of yours - I'd love to be in a single digit pant size. That would feel amazing. For now, I have a pair of goal jeans in the next size down just staring at me, waiting to be worn. Seriously, they're judging me. I can feel them looking at me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can get that Dixon pic accomplished! :D

      Hahaha I know the feeling about those pants taunting you. I have a pair of 14s just leering at me. But I'm just barely in 16s now, so it will be a while probably for those 14s!

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of goals and wishes and I personally cannot wait to see the picture of you with Alan Tudyk. He is such a cutie and seems like he'd be a fun person to meet. Happy new year! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! I really really hope I can make that happen too! I just love him too! (Even better, geez, I would love to have a beer with that man. We are thinking of staying in NOLA one night of the Con, how sweet would it be to "run" into any of them at a bar)! I'd totally buy that man a beer!

      Delete
  6. I love your goals and wishes! Single size pants are a huge goal for me too. Best wishes on meeting all of your goals and getting all of your wishes in 2014!

    ReplyDelete