Thursday, December 5, 2013

William Scott "Bill" Marshall

Sorry I haven't been online much this week and posting.  Chris's dad passed away Tuesday afternoon.  It was sudden, but then again it wasn't.  I guess you never really expect it nor are you ready for it to happen.  All I know is that he is no longer suffering and slipped away quietly without pain.

It's been a sad last few days, and I'm sure the next few will be even harder.  We will cope the best that we can.  If you are so inclined, can you please keep Chris and his family in your thoughts. 

Mr. Bill's Obituary


21 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for you loss, my thoughts will be with you and your family this week
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your family,...be blessed in knowing that he went peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desiree, I'm terribly sorry for y'alls loss. You are glad he's not suffering, but you are still so sad that he's gone. I will pray for peace, comfort, and love for your family. HUGGING YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband and his family and in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. Thinking about your husband and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very sorry for your loss, Des. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and Chris, friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking if you and Chris. Remember all the good times. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry, Desiree. I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been thinking of you all week, and will continue to send positive vibes your way. <3

    ReplyDelete