Friday, January 17, 2014

3 Weeks to NOLA CC!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Geek post incoming!

3 weeks from today I'll be hopefully getting a glimpse of Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And many others but Matt. Freaking. Smith!

And WASH!!  Ahhhhh Alan Tudyk from Firefly/Serenity!!

And Wesley Crusher!  A/K/A Wil Wheaton!!

And Daryl Dixon!!!!! (Norman Reedus)!

Be still my nerdy little heart!

I am so excited but best of all....

and I may not be where I had hoped to be by now, but I'm much better than were I was a few years ago.



(That may be the last full body shot I've taken since October - trust me not much has changed since the pic on the right).

This year, I promise to not hide behind the camera so much.  I WILL get in more pics and I will have a lot more fun this time around.

Last year's con (technically the year before was the last one we had down here but it was moved up due to Superbowl & Mardi Gras) was the beginning of my journey.    It's still hard to wrap my head around that I was THAT big.  I wish I would have been brave enough to step on the scale to see how high I had actually gotten.  Anyway, but the first and highest I officially weighed in at was 244.4.  So in looking at the timeline of my weigh in's, I was probably down about 12 pounds at this point.

In case you are interested, here's some pics of each con from my Facebook page.  Hopefully the albums should work even if you don't have fb.

NOLA CC 2011
NOLA CC 2012 Pt. 1
NOLA CC 2012 Pt. 2
NOLA CC 2013 (even though it was December 2012)

12 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your trip to comic con it's ridiculous!!!

    I want photos of all of them but especially WASH, BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

    and breaths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Get lots of pics for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!! Can't wait to see all of the photos you're going to be in, rocking the new bod! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures. WASH! THE DOCTOR! EEEEEE!!!

    And awesome job on your weight loss. You look fabulous (read that like Billy Crystal's saying it).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! Lol... we'll want to hear every detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! and what a noticeable difference in the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you get to see Daryl Dixon and I don't! Maybe I really will come live with you for a while, so that I can go too!!

    And, you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even handle it. Maybe if I start walking now I could get there in time to see some of my favorites. I expect pictures. Lots of pictures.

    Did I mention I'm jealous? I'm jealous. Like a lot. OK, like a lot A LOT. OK, I'm done now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desire you look amazing:)
    I have got some episodes of Arrow. Read on your blog, will start soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look AWESOME!! And YES COMIC CON ! I LOVE CONS! Man I am so excited for you. Did I tell you I bumped into (literally bumped him) Wil Wheaton at Gen Con in the exhibit hall? It was pretty awesome, although I didn't even see it was him, Patrick told me afterward. Lol. NORMAN REEDUS. Love.

    ReplyDelete