Thursday, January 30, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday and a Whoosh! (How's that for alliteration!?)

Sorry I'm a bit late getting my Weigh In Wednesday post done!  With Icepocolypse here, Mr. Skinny Geek has been keeping me busy playing the PS4 and watching tv.  Sooo, he finally went back to work today and I'm still off!  Muwhahahaha!   So the game plan is to get my butt to the gym (if it has reopened) and get that over with so that I can get home and try to get caught up on housework.  The house and laundry aren't too bad, but I'm also behind on my blog reading so hopefully one I can get all this done, I will get caught up with you all.

As far as Icepocolypse goes, I've had 3 days off and you will probably never hear me utter these words ever again, but I'm actually looking forward to not being cooped up anymore.  Kinda like the stir crazy feeling we get with hurricanes I guess.  I'm just glad that they are opening the roads back up.  It's not that I'm planning on going anywhere either (other than the gym) but at least I have the option available to me should I want to get out.

I ended up not taking too many pics as it was mostly ice and mostly under-whelming.  We didn't even get enough snow to warrant a snowman (which is what I was totally planning on making, or a snow dalek but you get the point. I just wanted to play in the snow!)



See.. not much to speak of other than the ice being terrible.

Weigh In Wednesday

I've been taking sneak peeks at the scale this last week and was hoping this number would hold true come Weigh In Day.   So I was actually very pleasantly surprised when I hopped on the scale yesterday morning.






My lowest since right before October (and right before Mr. Bill went into the hospital)!  I'm FINALLY back to the point I was 4 months ago!  And that's a total of 3 pounds down since last week.   I just knew after minimal exercise on both Monday and Tuesday that I would possibly be about 187 or so, so I was quite ecstatic to see 186 and a whoosh.

Of course, this also means that I likely won't hit my goal of 184.4 by Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con (Next Friday....squeeeeeeeeeee!) a/k/a 60 pounds lost.  But that's ok.  I'm closer than I was before so I really can't complain at all.

Alrighty, need to get off this and go get the gym out of the way.  Y'all have a great Thursday!  I'll try to do follow up comments and blog reading a bit later.  Until then, I leave you with my Icepocolypse snuggle buddy, Loki.


28 comments:

  1. I only wish we had so little snow here in Ontario! I am so DONE with winter!

    Great job on the scale. If you worked your butt off, you could probably reach your goal for next Friday, but you are so close, so I wouldn't worry about it!

    Way to go, now get your butt to the gym :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lady! WOOHOO! Amazing. You're going to have a blast at the conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss this week! You have got this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYYYYY! THAT IS AWESOME LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, lady! Woo hoo!
    I love your snuggle buddy. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo!!! Awesome loss! don't diminish the fact that you are right on the cusp of the 60lb mark. You have already passed up the ZERO mark and that's just as important.

    Snow-Dalek *snort*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! You are right! (and trust me, I won't when I hit the 60 mark! Once I do, you all will know it LOL)

      Delete
  7. Desiree firstly Congrats! Secondly I am super jealous! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Look at you rocking it!!!! Huge congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo! Go you! And a snow Dalek would have been awesome! If we get the snow they are calling for here in OK next week, I will make one in your honor ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAHOO!!! Great loss for the week and congrats on being back to where you were before.

    Thanks for linking up every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job!! I know the ice was awful, but I so wanted to see some snow here. We had drizzle and 34 degrees...oh so close!! Have fun at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! Yea, I wish we would have had more snow than ice but oh well... Bummer.

      Delete
  12. Great job on the scale! Too bad there wasn't enough snow for a snow Dalek. We're supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend. If we get enough, I'll make one and send you a pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTG on the weight loss! Have good weekend.

    ReplyDelete