Saturday, February 22, 2014

Missing in Action

Sorry I have been M.I.A. for most of this week.  I've had round 2 of an upper respitory infection since the year started and it has really kicked my ass since Tuesday.  Exercise and diet have really been out of the window. I haven't even dared to step on the scale until this morning and I wasn't pleased with he number either. 

Ah well.  I hope to be back to full speed soon.

How have you guys been? Hoping to get caught up on some blogs today.  I havent even felt the urge to get on the computer either with the exception of watching the "Guardians of the Galaxy" trailer.  (How epic does that look!?)

Chris and I did finally get around to starting House of Cards last night and wow...Great show!  We watched 3 eps last night!

22 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick again. :( I've been fighting something too, and it sucks!! Feel better soon, Des. How's everything else going with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary! Hope you are better too! Things are about the same but thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel!! I've been sick for a couple of days!! Yuck!!

    Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your sick!! I've been dealing with the crud for over a week. Makes doing anything difficult. Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're up and at 100% soon! Guess I'm gonna have to check out the trailer now....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, being ill sucks. I can never stay on track when I'm not well either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched that trailer yesterday - looks awesome!! I couldn't get the song out of my head afterwards either! LOL

    I hope your'e feeling better really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Yea, I've been ooga chaka-ing since then too

      Delete
  7. Dude! I hope you feel better soon! And you did so amazing with your streak days! I believe in you!

    And btw, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://alexipanda.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award-from-carmarie-beat-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I'll go check it out soon! I need to do that!

      Delete
  8. I keep avoiding House of Cards, but it looks like I will have to cave in like...a House...of Cards.
    (sooo punny!)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks! Yea, it's been really good! You should check it out!

      Delete
  9. Ahh, so sorry about the crud!! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! I hope you feel better soon. Take it ease and heal up!

    ReplyDelete