Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up

It's been about 2 weeks since I've done a weekly report.  These really help with my focus and allows me to take a look back at what I can improve on and what I've done right. 


Food - I'd say I've done about 85% ok with food.  I think during these two weeks I've only gone over in calories 2 times although I have gotten a little lax in logging this weekend into My Fitness Pal.  Getting back on track with that today though.

Exercise - I haven't been able to do much these last few weeks but something small is better than nothing I suppose each day

Monday - 30 minutes elliptical; 60 minutes bowling (not pictured)
Tuesday - 15 minutes elliptical
Wednesday - 29 minutes walking
Thursday - 15 minutes walking
Friday - 30 minutes walking
Saturday - 21 minutes weights; 50 minutes elliptical
Sunday - nothing/rest day

And with that Sunday rest day, that meant I was extraordinarily lazy and starting to not feel well.  That also meant the end of my streak.  UGH.  I am so mad with myself!  I worked too damn hard to keep that stupid streak going even through NOLA Comic Con, a personal crisis and Valentine's day to end it on a lazy Sunday.  I could have at least had a valid excuse to stop it, but no..... only just a little case of the sniffles and soft, warm and comfy pajamas are the culprit here.

Here's a new Tardis/Desiree' comparison pic.  I'm not seeing much of a difference here, but the numbers tell me differently!  I'm not where I want to be but better than where I was before!

Left 232.  Right 187.

Speaking of Tardis' (Tardis-i? I dunno, what's the plural of Tardis?)  I found out yesterday that we have a new Con in NOLA in June!  This time Sylvester McCoy, Jewel Staite and Adam Baldwin (and Luke Perry for you original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie fans - oh, he was also in some little show called 90210..) lol

I've seen Adam Baldwin before at a Wizard World con but I'm extremely excited about Jewel and Sylvester!  Two Doctors in one year!  AHHH!

40 comments:

  1. progress is progress!!! keep it up you're looking great!!!

    http://aria82.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely see a difference! I think it's much easier for someone on the outside to see differences than the person losing the weight. GO YOU!
    Sorry about your streak. It sucks, but you just dust yourself off and get back on the streaking...but keep your clothes on otherwise you might get arrested! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, maybe so about the outside thing. I still just see all the problem areas so it's hard to see the "big picture".
      LOL yea, and nobody would want to see that so, yea, the only streaking I hope to be doing is the exercise kind or the My Fitness Pal kind!

      Delete
  3. I can see a difference for sure. There is also a huge difference in your pose and confidence...that struck out to me first!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Sometimes I guess it's sometimes hard to see on yourself!

      Delete
  4. You're looking great, girl! Good job with your workouts this week. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy days are needed every now and then, don't beat yourself up about it! I can totally see a difference in the two pictures! You're doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really can't see a difference? There is a big differncer, you are doing so well, don't get disscouraged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty! I do see a difference sometimes, but I guess I just feel like I haven't had made much progress with the last 5 months or so and it just gets me really discouraged!

      Delete
  7. I know you broke your streak but don't beat yourself up. What us really awesome is you know how to get back on track. Your progress is awesome and you keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you broke your streak but don't beat yourself up. What us really awesome is you know how to get back on track. Your progress is awesome and you keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you broke your streak but don't beat yourself up. What us really awesome is you know how to get back on track. Your progress is awesome and you keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What advice do you have for someone that seems to get bored with the same old routine? I've been working so hard and staying with it but am starting to get sick of cardio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. What cardio are you doing? Do you have tv or a cell phone you can watch if you are on the treadmill or elliptical? (I always treat myself to a tv show on netflix to get through the monotony of the elliptical). Or maybe shake things up by throwing in some Jillian a few days a week (maybe the 30 Day Shred or some yoga..)

      Delete
  11. I can clearly see the difference! Keep it up with motivating us! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I can see a difference you are an inspiration you are doing it. I wish I could get into exercising more I got the food part down

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! This little texan blogger is rooting for you!! Woop! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can definitely see the difference in the pictures. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can DEF see the difference in those tardis pics, Des! And don't beat yourself up about the streak--it happens. Sometimes PJs are just going to win out and that's OK!! You are rocking this, and you have come so far. You will get this last part of your journey tackled no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally see a difference! You are doing so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep up the great work!
    PS, do you have a button for your blog? Ideally a 200x100?
    I'd like to put you on my "Blogs I Follow"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joie! I don't yet, but I'll try to work on one for you!

      Delete
  18. It definitely looks like you're making progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can totally see a difference in your tardis pictures!! You're looking great, Lady!

    Good work on your week too. :)

    ReplyDelete