Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday

Today's W.I.W. is gonna have to be short and sweet.  We are swamped today. 


Considering the whoosh I had last week, I'm honestly not surprised with the 0.4 pound gain.  That and the Burger King I had for lunch yesterday.  Yesterday was a day full of errands and by the time I did have a small break to squeeze in some food it was 2:30.  I am someone who gets HANGRY when I'm hungry so I needed something.  Anything.  No regrets either.  Well, maybe a little. 

Back on track today though! 

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope you all had success on the scale!

21 comments:

  1. Oh man, I get hangry, too!
    Like your green lantern socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! (to both!) I tend to Hulk out when I'm hungry and sleepy. Not a good combo when both are happening at once LOL

      Delete
  2. My best friend refuses to except I am ever genuinely annoyed with her, if I ever get snarky she just shoves food at me, sadly usually that's all it takes lol!
    And 0.4 is nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I have a friend that gets Hangry.. it is TERRIFYING!! Glad you squashed it. .4 is a glass of water ;-) You will hop back on your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, I can get very HANGRY! You'll get rid of that .4 in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have those days! Nothing some good choices can't make better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .4 is nothing!! Sometimes, we just have to do what we have to do. Have a great day, missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 0.4 is hardly anything! You'll be rid of that before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. .4 is nothing lady and we all get into those binds from time to time! What matters is you pick yourself back up ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. .4 really is nothing! I totally get the hangry thing, I am the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 0.4 is better than 4 (like me) . Me too I get Hangry too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Under a pound is nothing :) You are doing great lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Wednesday! .4 is barely much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. .4 could be water or as my mom says "you need to sit on the pot" LOL
    We didn't gain weight because of one trip to Burger King, it was the hundreds of times and the lack of movement.
    I'm sure you'll be back on track next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 0.4 is NOTHIN'! You got this! You're going to walk it all off at the con anyway. Cons are so great for that!

    ReplyDelete