Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wizard World Comic Con Day 3 and photo dump

Chris and I woke up around 8:30 Sunday and investigated our hotel a bit more and snuck a few pics here and there.  It was a little awkward being that we were the only ones taking pics, but I wanted to make sure I remember as much as I can since its highly unlikely that I'll never be back there!






We checked out and decided to swing by Mother's again for brunch.  Breakfast was just as amazing as dinner!


Chris had Sausage, Egg and Cheese biscuit.  I had Ham and Cheese omelette, biscuit and grits.

Day 3 was so nice since the crowds were definitely smaller than the day before.  By this point, I think all of us were just utterly exhausted from all the Saturday lines!

I did meet up with a facebook friend, Misti!  She was so so sweet!  I'm so glad I finally met her in real life!  We bonded over our love for Daryl Dixon! 





The only thing on our to-do list for Sunday was Michael Rooker's panel.  He was a hoot! 






After his panel, we walked around a bit more and just decided to call it a weekend.  We left around 3 to head home.  We had such a great time and I would definitely stay overnight again.  I need to get planning on that because they've released the dates for next year already!  January 9-11, 2015!   This time around I'm thinking we will stay Friday and Saturday for sure.  It was just so convenient rather than commuting. 

Ok here's more pics from the weekend, hopefully no duplicates! 



Eden and the Tardis!



BACON!



Leloo Dallas Multipass


Wash and Kaylee cosplay from Firefly/Serenity

J. August Richards (Gunn from Angel....and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Moxxi from Borderlands

Photo courtesy of Norris!

10 comments:

  1. This whole weekend just looks like so much fun!! The food all looked amazing too.

    Did you ever get a chance to see Norman in person?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! Only once did I get to see him but as you could imagine, he was swarmed with people! I took more pics of him last year so that's why I didn't get too many of him (plus Norris's pic came out better than any of mine of him).

      Delete
  2. How random there was a human bacon slice walking around! LOL

    It sounds like SUCH a fun weekend. RI had a comic con last fall but it was the most random selection of people ever. We'd like to try out Boston's Con sometime but for the last couple of years the dates never worked for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, I bet Boston's would be very good. Try to go one year. It is so much fun!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you posted all of these pictures....see, I'm a closet geek...sort of. I love sci-fi movies, etc, but I don't let my husband know. He's not into that sort of stuff...I would never let on that I would love to go to a comic con! He totally wouldn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww girl. let that geek flag fly! It's quite liberating haha! (And who says you need to bring hubby?!?) lol Just grab the kids and have fun!

      Delete
  4. Great photos! I am so glad you had such a good time. And now you have to wait almost a year to go back again...BOOOO that is the worst thing about cons!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Thank goodness it is less than a year though! I've already started the countdown on my cell phone! heh

      Delete