Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday



I think I've done this linkup once before so this one is still kinda new to me but looking forward to joining in this week!

ONE

The weather has been gorgeous the last few days here!  Chris and I went and rented the ball machine and it was just simply perfect outside!  It was around 65ยบ at the time these pics were taken last night.




TWO

The furry ones are shedding like CRAZY right now.  Fur, fur everywhere!  And guess who's vacuum is broken?








THREE

In honor of the #3, THREE weeks until Captain America!  I can't wait!  Cap is my favorite hero!  I'm already telling Chris to make sure he gets of work on time so we can see it Friday night!


FOUR

Speaking of Tennis, our tennis instructor talked us into taking a new Tennis Apprentice clinic on Tuesdays.  After 2 more weeks of instruction, then there will be 3 weeks of match play.  It just started last week so we missed the first week of class.  So Chris and I will hopefully practicing a lot in the coming weeks so we don't suck terribly.


The Justice League coming 'atcha to save the planet from Fuzzy, Yellow Balls
FIVE

We are only two episodes in but I'm already loving Being Human (U.K.)  Boy are we late on the bandwagon with this but so glad we have another show to binge on!


Plus Kili Mitchell isn't too hard on the eyes, either. 10 nerd points for anyone who gets the Kili reference..

22 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I didn't realize Kili was in this!!!! Oh man, now I'm definitely adding it to my To Watch List on Netflix. I love him!
    I am beyond green with envy over your warm weather. glad you got outside and got to work it! Good luck with your tennis clinic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, he's pretty smoking hot in the Hobbit but he's GORGEOUS in this!

      Delete
  2. The weather here has been pretty perfect as well! And yay for finding new shows to binge on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to sign up for tennis this year, you've inspired me!!! I want to do a Mixed night with my husband and take a class. I've always enjoyed tennis, just wish I could do it more. I'm not whining this year, I'm just going to jump in with both feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Awesome! You guys totally should! We are having so much fun with it!

      Delete
  4. You and your husband are too cute. Arron doesn't run with me, but he will play tennis. We slacked last year and only played a handful of times. We'll definitely have to step it up this year!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! We are having an absolute blast with it! So glad we finally found something fun that we can do together!

      Delete
  5. Wow so jealous of the weather you side !Here no such luck only rain rain and more rain! Have fun with Tennis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about all the rain! Maybe you'll see some sun very soon!

      Delete
  6. Tennis sounds fun! I still love that you guys have those shirts to wear together - awesome!

    I just noticed in that promo for that show that Alonzo is there from that Titanic Doctor Who episode! Allons-y Alonzo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the only way I can ever get Chris to wear a semi-matching outfit LOL
      You are right! That is him! Neato!

      Delete
  7. Being human is AMAZING and the actors are total nerdiest, being in the hobbits, Sherlock and doctor who!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love it! I just realized that George was from the Titanic ep of Doctor Who!

      Delete
  8. The weather keeps flip flopping here. A nice day, then cold and snowy again. I'm totally ready for spring/summer. I really enjoy tennis and wish it was easier to find someone to play with and a court that is always available. I'll have to go out to my folks and see if my dad will play me. He's in his 70s but he can still beat me!

    I watched the first season of the US version of Being Human. I love Netflix and finding shows to binge on. It's great watching episodes back to back without having to wait weeks or months between episodes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jen, hopefully y'all can get some relief with the weather soon!

      Yea, maybe you can find some lessons around and then find a group of people who like to play?

      Delete
  9. Oh man, Kili has got to be the hottest dwarf that Middle Earth has ever seen!!! :)

    Glad you're getting back into tennis and zomg jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I never have seen a hotter dwarf than him!

      Delete
  10. I can't wait to hear how your tennis matches go once they start!! That sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty excited about it too. I'm a little concerned about the class. I emailed the lady last Friday and I still haven't heard from her. I may email my tennis instructor and see what he says. He's the one doing the class so now I'll see him on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. LOTS OF TENNIS! Yay!

      Delete
  11. I'm so glad that you like Being Human (UK). The US one is good too. REALLY good. Though it's not Mitchell, Aiden (US vamp) does a GREAT job acting as I had a hard time seeing him as a brooding vamp with a heart of gold...but he did really well!

    LOVE the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! May have to check out the US version too. Do you find they follow the same basic plot?

      Delete