Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Madness and weekly recap


With the exception of the 2nd week, March has been pretty good to me.   I'm finally feeling like I have my mojo back and eating has been about an 85% with eating healthier.  Here's the breakdown of last week:

Monday - (not pictured) 60 minutes bowling, 24 minutes C25K (run/walk), 10 minutes walking
Tuesday - 15 minutes weight training, 19 minutes walking, 94 minutes tennis
Wednesday - 46 minutes walking
Thursday - 17 minutes walking, 35 minutes elliptical, 19 minutes weight training
Friday - 75 minutes walking
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday 74 minutes walking (C25K in there too)


The Good - Better with Strength, and I'm finally running again.

The Bad -  Only one tennis lesson this week.  Boo to the rain!  And no yoga this week.

The Ugly -  75% of a bag of Tostito's that got eaten by me alone on Friday night.  I didn't even bother logging it.  I knew it was bad just mindless snacking and next thing I knew most of it was gone.  Oh the shame. 

I only did C25K twice last week but went ahead and started W2D1 today just so I could get on a weekly schedule with it. 

I've also signed up for 2 challenges through Facebook for April.  One is Jess's (Operation Skinny Jeans) Ab-Ril Challenge, which I really need to work on my core, so there's that.  And the other is a 100 mile walk/run/elliptical challenge starting April 1st and ending May 31st.  If anyone is interested in doing these with me, just shoot me a message and I'll send you a facebook request and then add you to the appropriate group!  

Hate to blog and run, but errands await and then gotta get ready for the season finale of TWD tonight!  They better not kill off my Daryl!  Mr. Skinny Geek is going all out tonight and grilling us some steaks for the finale!




How was everyone's weekend?  Get any exercise in?  Who's gonna die tonight on TWD?  (My money is on Beth)

17 comments:

  1. I've had a few moments of "hmm...don't even know how to log that amount of crap" this week. Onward to better things though.

    Can't wait for the finale tonight...I have to get in my walking before then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, there was that for sure for me on Friday. The rest of the week was good though!

      Nice to see old Rick back!

      Delete
  2. Oh such a lovely exercise week you've had! Glad you can run now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I'm going to try that AB challenge. Hope I don't die =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH THE SEASON FINALE! SOOOO MANY HEARTBEATS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! OMG! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

      Delete
  5. Wow you are doing awesome with your exercise!! Now, step away from the chips...:)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I haven't had any since Friday! I wish there was a 12 step program for potato chips! I think I have a problem with them!

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely interested in the 100 mile challenge! I'll send you a message. I'm finding it harder to stay on track without a training plan, so that's just the kind of challenge I need! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya there! I just sent you the request to join! :D

      Delete
  7. It sounds like your week was super awesome! Also, hooray for not eating the last 25% of the bag of chips! :-D I mean, seriously, if you're anything like me, it's really hard to stop in the middle of a mindless snacking session until the food is all gone, so yay for stopping sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for your upcoming challenges!! One thing that helps me is to set daily benchmarks along the way so I don't fall behind-- I'm always aiming for 10,000 steps a day (some days it's a breeze and some days it's so hard). I'm sure you're gonna kill it-- good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great this week! I had a Ruffles "incident" Sunday night that was caused by waiting too long for my afternoon snack, getting too hungry and then bad things happened! Sounds like you did great putting yours behind you and getting right back to eating healthy!

    ReplyDelete