Thursday, March 27, 2014

NSV-ish

button
Y'all...

NSV's seem to be so few and far between for me lately.  So I'm totally going to cop out and claim one because I NEED this.

I feel like I've been rocking it this week.  Sure, the weigh in only showed a 1 pound loss, but the determination is FINALLY back and I'm ready to kick the plateau from hell to the curb!

That is totally my NSV this week.  Motivation is back.  (That counts, right?!)

Oh and on a side note, I'm totes in love with this new jacket that we got after Tennis Apprentice on Tuesday.  It is flexible and lightweight but also warm.  I wore it yesterday on my walk and I can definitely tell it will be great to use on those cooler nights when playing tennis.  Hopefully I'll have a few more opportunities to wear it before the sweltering heat of Louisiana seeps in.



Plus it's a "form fitting" jacket.  I normally wouldn't be caught dead in one of those, especially in my "before" pictures.  So putting myself out there and wearing this (and other sweat-wicking work out attire) is a big deal for me.

Do you have any NSV's this week?  If so, join the linkup!



Oz is sooooo last year.  Planking is out!


22 comments:

  1. That's an awesome nsv! And I love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The return of motivation is for sure a NSV! Welcome back motivation!

    Keep it up and have a fantastic rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the jacket, and you SHOULD be proud of yourself for this week! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting your motivation back is definitely a NSV! And a pound is still a pound! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting your motivation back is a HUGE NSV! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great NSV! Motivation is huge (and 1 pound is nothing to sneeze at!). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Determination is what what will get you through even when motivation has gone...and you are rockin' that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not "only" a pounds, it's a pound of fat gone for good! Great job! And I'm so glad you got your motivation back! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting your motivation back is DEFINITELY something to celebrate!!! That's a great NSV. I think you actually had 2 NSV's this week though. Wearing your new tennis jacket because you now have confidence in your body, is another VICTORY!! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely counts! Motivation returning is huge! I'm sorry it took me so long to comment! Love seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete