Tuesday, April 1, 2014

HIMYM and tennis

I'm totally going through withdrawals!

Tennis was rained out last Thursday and Saturday!  I have not played in a whole week so I was very much looking forward to starting the league tonight.   Until I logged onto the facebooks and saw that it actually starts NEXT Tuesday.


I swear I have the dumb sometimes.  I am so bummed out!  Chris's shoulder has been hurting since last Tuesday's clinic so he's been giving it a rest too, which I suppose is good.

So tonight, I suppose  I will go running instead and get a jump on my 100 miles through the end of May.


***** Possible spoiler area about How I Met Your Mother... you are warned*****





 









Giving lots of space in case you want to stop reading now...














In other depressing news,  I am so upset about the How I Met Your Mother finale.  After bowling last night, mom came over and we watched it together.  At the end of the episode many tears were streamed but it wasn't because the season ended.   Here's my fb post about it.






I won't go into much detail in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.  But I feel blindsided and duped and just mad.




14 comments:

  1. I don't watch that show--but I always get disappointed with the last episodes. I found Gossip Girl about a year ago on Netflix, and watched every one like a damn crazy person---and when it ended, I was so sad. But then I was relieved because I wasn't "addicted" to it anymore:) Stupid Netflix addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we all have our vices and netflix is mine! Or should I say, binge watching in general! :) The last good series ending that I saw was Breaking Bad.

      Delete
  2. HOLY CRAP THANK YOU! I only have a handful of friends who watch the show and they all LOVED the end. WAIT WHAT?!?!?
    I hated it. The ending had me right up until the part at Ted's house with Barney and Robin. I hope you know waht I'm talking about and it isn't too spoilery. Seriously, after that it was all down hill and at the very end I yelled at my t.v. and turned it off. BAD MOVE HIMYM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of my friends loved it too. I just can't get over it. I'm still upset.

      Delete
  3. The very very end is what ruined it for me. It was like why did I bother getting so invested in this series....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree!!! I was so upset how they ended it. Think it would've been good if they stopped before offing you know who. So upset :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. I haven't seen the finale of dexter yet so not sure what you mean lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was disappointing too so that's why I say it was similar! LOL

      Delete
  6. I have never watched the show, but after reading all the "spoilers" and hoopla over the end, now I want to :-)

    Get those miles in and rock it out! How's the feet, btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it was a great show. Until the last 20 seconds. I'm still majorly bummed about it.

      Feet are much, much better. Still a few lingering issues. Just posted about it actually! :D

      Delete
  7. I didn't watch it either! Now I'm not sure I want to. I hate it when they ruin the whole series with the last episode! Dexter's last epidsode was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't read your spoilers, because I'm not caught up on that show. Sorry about the break in tennis--it'll be there before ya know it!

    ReplyDelete