Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Good morning y'all!

Weigh In Wednesday

Another Weigh In down and I'm happy to see a 1.4 loss this week!  Still not quite the lowest that I've been but slowly getting there.


Eating and exercise has gone pretty well this week and seeing the momentum on the scale is definitely encouraging!  I'm 3.4 away from 60 pounds (I feel like I've been saying that FOREVER - hoovering around that 60 pound mark) and  when I get back to 186.4 that will be the lowest that I've registered since I started this whole weight loss journey.

Sooo, I'm just gonna keep on, keeping on and hopefully I'll bust through that 186.4 soon.

Oh!  I got my boot splint thingy in.  I tried it on last night and yea, it's pretty uncomfortable but we shall see if it helps.  The good news is that with the insoles that I've been using my right foot is 100% healed and my let is about 80%.  I still have slight flare ups of the Plantar Faciitis in the left foot from time to time but not nearly as bad as what they used to be.  I think the insoles are definitely helping and we'll see if the boot helps knock the rest of it out of my system. 


C25K redo has been coming along.  I'm up to W2D2 yesterday and I remember how hard it is to run in the afternoons.  Dreadful run yesterday and those 90 seconds felt like an eternity in the 83º heat.  I think the next day I do it, (either Thursday or Friday), I will *try* to get up and do it before work.  Sunday morning when I did W2D1, it felt good and I felt like I could keep going more than the 90 seconds.  But for now, I'm still just going to stick with the program as is and gradually increase time.

100 Miles Challenge - 4.8/100
Ab-ril Challenge - Day 1 - completed

Did you weigh in this week?  How did you do?


28 comments:

  1. Just keep on going--you'll hit that 60 in no time!!! So proud of you!!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss! You're kicking this weight loss butt!
    Glad you're getting better and running. When I read the temp I was blown away. 83 degrees?!? It's 41 here today. So crazy.
    I don't think I could run in the afternoon if it was that warm. Morning runs here you come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's getting hot here already. I really really need to try to start getting up and doing it again before work. Its just so hard! *whine*

      Delete
  3. Great job this week, Des! Keep up the momentum and you;ll hit that 60lbs mark for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh em gee what a great loss! Yay Des :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the loss! You will be at and surpass your lowest in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! For your loss! Take care with your foot! I hope it gets better'er lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My computer is eating my comments, sorry if this is a duplicate!! Congrats on the loss, I'm so glad to see you've got your mojo back, can you drag me down the scale with you!?! And yay to your foot healing! The Jasmine is about to bloom which means that morning runs are about to become a necessity. On the plus side, knowing you only have a short window before the heat gets too oppressive to run makes it easier to just get out there and get it done instead of the procrastinating I tend to do in the winter! Hope this next week goes just as well for you! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez I wish! And you are right about getting it done early, especially down south! It is much easier to get up when you know you don't want to do it in the afternoon!

      Delete
  8. Great job on your loss! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry the boot is not comfy, but I'm glad that you're healing up! Congratulations on almost hitting 60! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great loss! I need to get back at running. I keep saying that but it keeps not happening... Sign...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winter! Yea, its tough, but just get out there and get back to it!

      Delete
  11. You are so close to 60 lbs lost! That is great :) I am getting back into running and enjoying it. I am pushing myself and I feel amazing when I do something I did not think I could do :) Hope you heal fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. And, that is a great loss for this week. And, I always love to see a cat pic....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by mine too, Kitty! Yea, cat pics are usually a staple around here LOL

      Delete
  13. Glad you're healing up and soooo close to your 60lb mark :)! I've been thinking about doing the c25k too. Hmmm. I should just do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Yea, do it! It's such a great program! I swear by it!

      Delete