Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Anti-Weigh In Wednesday (but maybe I will take a peek)

Morning guys!

I finally got around to taking my measurements this month and I had a good feeling about them!




Beginning (11/2012)
Last Month (04/2014)
Current Month (05/2014)
Waist
49.5
42.5
41
Hips
55.5
48
48
Bust (w/o bra)
49
42.5
41.5
Left Calf
17
15
15
Left Arm
12.75  (started 03/2013)
12.75
12

I'm very pleased with the difference especially since last month!

So I totally did a bad thing and I peeked at the scale this morning just because it was Wednesday.  I was down at one point to a new all time low (186.0 - last weekend) but then this morning here we go and I'm back up to 188.6.  UGH.   Needless to say, the scale is going back into hiding.   If the inches are coming off, why isn't the scale cooperating!?  So. Damn. Frustrating. 

Anyway....

Still going to link up with the Weigh In Wednesday folks today.


I had a great time at tennis last night!  I think we only have about 2 more weeks left in this league.  I hope they start up another beginners league after this.  I'm starting to find myself wanting to play all the time.  I'm still trying to talk Mr. Skinny Geek into going to the dang doctor about his shoulder.   It will be nice to have my Justice League partner back.

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a couple of pics yesterday.  One was for "Transformation Tuesday" and the other was to show Fleurty and Fit that I got her super, duper, awesome headband in the mail yesterday!  Y'all go check her out and her awesome headbands!




LSU headband!
Well that's about all that I have for today.  This afternoon's plan is to run (kicking myself for not going this morning.. I totally could have and should have but didn't).  Instead slept in before I had to go and do my blood work (for last week's physical).  I think I needed the rest I guess. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful Wednesday!

If you weighed in today, how did you do? 

24 comments:

  1. hehe...You may need to start doing measurements on both arms! your arm muscles will be different from the tennis. My left forearm got super strong compared to my right, and my arm wing on my left was less noticable than my right.

    obviously I'm a lefty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know, you are right! LMAO! Chris and I ALWAYS laugh when we watch tennis at the difference in arm sizes (especially Roger Federer's!)

      Delete
  2. It's okay to break up with the scale. You know you're doing everything right, that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were still down to your lowest weight ever and that's all that matters--go you, and I hope you get your Justice League partner back soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, for a brief and fleeting moment! Me too. I miss playing with hubby. :(

      Delete
  4. Woo wee look at those measurements! GO you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Measurements are awesome! The darn scale! Ignore it, inches are better anyways. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if the scale doesn't speak, your measurements speak double :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ignore that stupid scale, your measurements tell the story and you look amazing in that shirt! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't listen to the scale. What does he know anyway?! You're doing great! You look awesome!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with your measurements. I'm curious why you only measure one side of your limbs though. Mine are always different. LOL

    Now...PUT THAT SCALE AWAY!!

    And this one is for Mr. Skinny Geek...GO TO THE DOCTOR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have no answer for that other than I was lazy and figured they'd be mostly even!

      Ahh yes, ma'am! :D

      LOL I'll be sure to tell him you said that too!

      Delete
  11. Only left side measured? Congrats on the inches lost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thing you are ditching the scale! Wow with those measurements :)

    ReplyDelete